Re: [whidbeylostdogs] lost retriever/lab mix (Black)

  • Mary Jane
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 11:54 AM
      Erik - - we need more info... Where?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Erik" <erkshookah@...>
      To: <whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:16 AM
      Subject: [whidbeylostdogs] lost retriever/lab mix (Black)

      > Lost our friend on May 30th she is black with long hair with white on
      > her chest and paws. Her name is Lizzy.

      > If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact and VISIT
      > Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. It is very important to visit the
      shelters yourself to check for your dog -- shelter staff may not recognize
      your dog from a description over the telephone. Check out the WAIF web site
      to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
      > shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/). If you have found a dog, notify
      the shelters also, as well as other places dog owners may contact (like the
      veterinary clinics.) Post a notice at the off-leash dog parks. A dog license
      tag or other ID on the dog will help return the animal home safely. Consider
      a microchip -- a stolen dog will have its tags removed before being dumped,
      so a microchip might help return your dog home.