The return of Bighead Lulu.....

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 9:16 PM
      Well.....at the EXACT moment that I said to my wife; "That dog is so
      stupid she can't find her way home. It will be by the grace of God or
      some good neighbor, if we ever see her again", I heard a whining at
      the back of the property and there she was, trying to figure out how
      to get over the fence INTO the yard. Knows how to get OUT, but not
      in!! Any suggestions on how to stop this? I'm open to anything
      except electrocution (well...maybe a little right now) and beatings or
      beratings.
      Thanks,
      Mark G.