Stupid Bighead Lulu gone.....again!!

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      I am embarrassed to say that Lu is gone again. She is getting pretty
      arthritic, yet somehow gets over my fence...or someone lets her out of
      the gate. She can't jump and can barely get up the front steps, so
      this fourth escape in six weeks is just a MYSTERY to me.
      Lulu is a very large (100lb +) German shepard looking dog, who is
      gentle in the extreme. She talks a LOT and will come to about anyone
      who calls her name; "LU" or "Lulu". I took her collar off the other
      day, as it was irritating her and that turned out to be a mistake.
      If you locate her, please call 360 331-1068 tonight or 360 331-1466
      during the day...it is a workplace. Ask for Mark or Crary. Thanks.
      Mark G.