LOST FEMALE LAB!!!!

  • Tina-Marie Wieldraayer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      I lost my best friend!! My husband let her out this morning w/ her sister. They both chased after a bunny, and only one returned. Her name is Kyah. She is a short haired Black Lab. She's smaller, and has a white stripe on her belly. Her tail is curled in a c-shape. She was wearing a purple cloth collar, w/ a 6" choker section. Her tags were on the garage floor (key rings don't hold anything!!!!!). She is very sweet and needs to come home. We love her and miss her VERY MUCH!! I'm worried for her safety. We live around Fort Nugent Road in Oak Harbor. Her sister is lost w/out her. (Kyah raised her). She is very depressed. WE NEED HER HOME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! God Bless.

      Tina (360)672-0058