lost female lab!!!!

  • skylines_13
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 11:11 PM
      I went to Seattle Tuesday night, and returned today (wednesday, may
      17th) only to discover my dog missing. My husband let her out this
      morning to go potty. She chased after a rabbit, and didn't come back.
      We live on Fort Nugent Road in Oak Harbor. She is a very sweet,
      smaller black lab w/ a white stripe on her belly. She should be
      wearing a purple cloth collar w/ a choker chain on about 6"s of it.
      She responds to Kyah. She is very sweet, and I WANT HER HOME!!! I
      miss her very much, and so does her sister... (she was raised by kyah,
      and has been crying and depressed since she left this morning.) We
      need her back! Please call if you have ANY info. I fear for her
      safety. I just need her home. HELP!!!

      Tina (360)672-0058