Fw: lost Black Lab

  • Mary Jane Lungren
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2002
      sorry if this is repeat, didn't know which address to send to:

      Shadow, our 2 yo Black Lab male was last seen Jan 11. We live in the Freeland area, East Harbor Road. He has (had) on an invisible fence collar with ID. Thanks for any information. 331-5759
      Mary Jane
      lungkmj@...

    • WAIF
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2002
        We do have a young black lab fitting your description who came in on January
        11. Please give us a call at 678-5816. We are open until 4 p.m. today.
        The county imposes a $25.00 impound fee and $7.00 per niter boarding fee.
        We do hope that this nice dog is yours. Please let us know.

        Joan at WAIF