found (kind of) chocolate lab...

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      just coming home from Oak Harbor and stopped for a juvenile, beautiful
      Chocolate Lab standing in the middle of Smuggler's Cove/Bush Pt Road
      just north of bush point, at about 8:25pm tonite. He came to me as
      soon as I opened the door of the car, peeing all the while...the dog,
      not me. He had a collar with no tag or identification. If anyone is
      missing a dog...there he is. I could not put him in the car, as I had
      my alpha male with me and he was having none of it. The dog ran along
      next to the car for a bit, then turned on a street several block north
      of Cardinal way and headed towards the water.
      Good luck puppy.
      Mark Gaggia
      331-1068
      PS: Is there anyway to change this site so we don't get all the spam?
      Nearly every posting is crap.