Lost Husky, Maxwelton area

  • p_carey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Our Husky named Yukon got out about an hour ago. Near Bailey Road and
      Dead Goat, but he's been known to head toward Cultus Bay before.
      His current tags have a typo for one of the phone numbers, listing the
      area code as 369 instead of 360, but the second number is accurate.

      360-321-2129 or 206-200-4259.

      He's friendly as can be towards people but likes to challenge other
      dogs at first. Oddly enough, he usually comes to our other dogs name,
      Kenai or simply say "dinner" :-)

      thanks
      Peter and Kim Carey