Lost Golden Retriever near Coupeville

  • tuckersydsmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      I would like to alert the lostdogs network of a lost golden retriever
      near Coupeville.
      His name is Tom (TOMMY/THOMAS) and he is a large (yes you could say
      FAT) golden retriever. He was spotted just off Parker Road at ~ 3:15
      pm today (3/29/06 --Wednesday) (near Alta Vista Pt). He went
      missing from over by Morris Road earlier in the day. He was
      apparently spooked by getting shocked in an electric fence. I do not
      know all of the particulars. He should have a red collar and tags
      and has a typical dark golden coat with white bottom - big furry feet
      and a happy/friendly face.

      Tom is a very friendly dog and belongs to Careage of Whidbey, the
      skilled nursing facility, in Coupeville. Tom is the ultimate dog for
      the facility and our residents love him and are missing him already.
      He is especially loved and adored by his adopted mom Shirley, (who
      coincidentally just returned to Careage today).

      Tom would apparently head to the beaches near Parker Rd (in the past
      when he got loose).

      Please call Careage 360-678-2273 or me (Emily) 360-929-7898 if you
      have seen or happen to see Tom in your vicinity.

      Thanks for putting the word out and for any help you can give in
      helping us find this very special dog.