Update on Tom the roaming golden

  • tuckersydsmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      I just wanted to let everyone know that Tom, the golden retriever was
      found this morning. He returned in the night to the house he had run
      away from yesterday and is now safe and sound back at Careage. Our
      residents and staff are all glad to have his wagging tail and dirty
      feet back! Thanks for all who looked out for him.