found dog

  • FETCH!
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2002
      Found Jan 1, 6am Scared and wet female Airedale Terrier on my front porch 5074 Mutiny Bay Rd. I presume frightened by the fireworks last night. I will keep her here until WAIF opens tomorrow (my cats are really offended!) I can be called at 331-4564
      Janie

      (This message was forwarded courtesy of FETCH!)

      FETCH!
      Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
      http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

    • FETCH!
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 14, 2003
        12/14/03 Small dog, maybe pekinese mix in Oak Harbor.
        Lisa at The Party Store will hold at the store today and bring home tonight.
        360)675-1093 work
        360)240-1075 home
        FETCH!
        A Wa. State Non-Profit Organization
        360) 321-4049
        www.whidbey.net/fetch

      • Enwright
        Message 3 of 12 , May 30 1:09 PM
          Found male dog looks like a healer, black and white patches, med, about 40
          plus weight. He has brown eyes with a black patch around right eye and a
          cropped tail. Easy going likes to play, found in Useless Bay Colony around
          Mills.Our e-mail is daemisha@..., found 5/30/04
        • WAIF
          Message 4 of 12 , May 31 3:49 PM
            A gentleman called this morning and said he was missing his dog and the
            description matched that of the dog you found. I gave him your e-mail
            address and was wondering if he has contacted you. If it is his dog would
            you please let us know so we can update our reports? Thanks so much for your
            help in finding the dog's owner

            Fawn at WAIF
          • FETCH!
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31 8:51 PM
              Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
              Patricia 360)321-2377

              Has your dog wagged its tail today?
              FETCH!
              www.whidbey.net/fetch
              fetch@...
              360) 321-4049

            • felicia
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
                Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
                started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
                help us all.

                felicia
              • Sharon
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
                  Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

                • dkhdirector
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
                    Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
                    Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
                    foster-care this dog until her family is found
                  • Kurt Johnson
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
                      Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
                      Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
                      Today is June 4, 05

                    • pourquois
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                        Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                        near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                        Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.