Lost Golden Retriever in Coupeville Area

  • tuckersydsmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      I am writing this to alert you of a very special lost golden retriever
      in the Coupeville Area. I apologize if this is a duplicate message,
      but I don't think my first posting went anywhere. His name is Tom
      (Thomas or Tommy) and he is a big boy (100#). He went missing earlier
      today form somewhere near Morris Road after getting shocked in an
      electric fence. I am not sure of all of the particulars. However, he
      was sighted at ~3:15 pm near Parker Road/Alta Vista Pl.

      Tom is a fairly typical colored golden (dark golden on top, light on
      the bottom), very friendly and playful. He should have on a red collar
      and tags. He is NOT, that I know of, microchipped. Tom belongs to
      Careage of Whidbey, the skilled nursing facility in Coupeville and is a
      super special companion dog to our residents. Tom is missed most by
      his adopted mom Shirley, who coincidentally returned to Careage today
      after a brief illness.

      If you happen to see or have seen Tom, please call Careage 360-678-2273
      or myself Emily Brink at 360-929-7898.

      Thank you for any help in returning this very special dog to us.