Lost Husky from Mutiny Bay area

  • spay.neuter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      We just received a call from an owner who does NOT have internet
      access because they are moving. However, their 1-year old Husky got
      out the back door and disappeared at about 4:30 p.m. today, March 8,
      2006.

      Their dog is a purebred Husky male, who is black, with a white
      undercoat and blue eyes. His name is Hyde and he is very friendly. He
      was not wearing a collar. The dog disappeared from their home in the
      Fish Road/Mutiny Bay area of South Whidbey Island. They only have a
      cell phone and PLEASE CALL them directly if you see their dog. Their
      cell number is 425-772-7190 and they are in the process of packing up
      their house because they are moving. Thanks for any assistance.

      Jean
      Oasis for Animals