MiddyChow aka Chaka Dog thanks you....

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      for your kind responses. We are amamzed at how many people out there
      responded to our inquiry about getting our pal back on his feet.
      Can't write everyone, so to you all, a heartfelt bow wow.
      MiddyDog is actually doing pretty well, considering. Tells us what he
      wants and when, in some weird doggie talk way, that somehow we
      understand. No accidents in the house since last Wed when I got home.
      He barks the pee bark and I carry him out and he does his thing.
      weighs a ton, though. Trying to rig an old man's guerny or somesuch
      thing so we can both get a break from lifting him. Seems to have
      strength in three legs; we keep working them. Plays ball, such as he
      can. Pops bubbles. That is his favorite gig, right there. Has his
      sense of humor about him, tho he gets down in the mouth from time to
      time. Who wouldn't? God, what a fabulous creature.
      Keep him in your thoughts. We are determined that he will live a life
      of decent quality, even if he doesn't return to his glory days. If he
      can stand to pee, we will claim a victory. Regards.....Mark Gaggia