Lost Blue Heeler Male

  • cowgirls2u
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      I live by Similk Bay Golf Course I was on vacation and one of my dogs
      ran away, no one has seen him since. He is a 2 year old male Blue
      Heeler with mostly black and a little red and grey markings his tail is
      docked and his name is Monkey. I have his dad and his girlfriend and we
      are missing him very much. so please if you have any info. call 360-299-
      2636 or cell 601-927-4044 a huge REWARD is being offered for the safe
      return of my Monkey.