TWO Dogs lost

  • spay.neuter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Our two dogs dug out and have not returned home. This has never
      happened before and we are very worried. One is a 70 lb black neutered
      male lab/pitbull mix, with white on his chest. The other is a spayed
      female, about 40 lbs, black short hair, with brown & is microchipped.
      They disappeared from the Goss Lake area and had collars w/tags when
      they left. Our phone numbers are 321-4142 OR 321-7233. Please call
      both numbers.