found chocolate lab

  • Kurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      A chocolate lab followed us running from Mutiny Bay Rd to Island Athletic Club this morning. Male with red collar, has license tag and appears to be missing another tag. Very friendly, likes to run. I have him in a yard at my house. Will hold him for a while then take him to the animal shelter. Call Kurt or Beth at 730-1386 or 360-929-5785.