Lost dog on Highway 525,next to Saucy's Pizzeria

  • margarita8291@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hi everybody,

      I am sending this email for a friend of mine,Matt Mcauley.
      His dog got lost this morning at about 7 am.He lives right next to
      Saucy's Pizzeria on Highway 525.
      The dogs name is ASHA and she is a Husky/Collie Mix grey and beige
      about 4 years old and weighs about 60 pounds.She does not have a
      nametag but she is wearing a red harnass.Asha is very friendly with
      everybody.
      If anybody sees that dog pls give us a call either Matt under
      425.392.9554 or myself under 579.1556 or 360.320.1534-cell.

      Thanks a lot

      Margarita