Found: Young Black Lab (mix?)

  • P. McCracken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      Today around 2 p.m. my husband found a black Lab, possibly a mix, on
      West Beach Rd. near Joseph Whidbey State Park and Swantown Rd,
      outside of Oak Harbor.

      The young female dog was moving north with an obviously lost
      expression. When my husband called her she came, a bit shyly at
      first, then gladly joined him in the Bronco. He dropped her at WAIF
      in Coupeville on his way down island.

      She wore only a flea collar and, according to WAIF, is not
      microchipped. She weighs about 50 lbs, has a bit of white on her
      chest and back toes. She's a lovely little dog who must be very
      lonesome for her family. I hope someone knows where she belongs.

      Happy Holidays,
      Portia McCracken
      Langley
      321-4280