Lost Dogs Maxwelton Area FOUND

  • Ron and Bill @ Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2001
      Sienna and Orion are back home -- dirtier, thirstier and more tired when
      they left. Found Orion on French Road heading back home and Sienna came
      back herself a while later. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

      Ron Kerrigan
    • Sunny Worsley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2001
        Yeah! I was just heading out to search, what a relief!

        Cheers,
        Sunny Worsley