2 LOST Dogs - Maxwelton Area

  • Ron and Bill @ Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001
      Two of our dogs dug out and ran off Thursday evening around 7PM and are
      still missing 12 hours later. (They usually return within a couple of
      hours.)

      1. Sienna - a medium sized (45 lbs) reddish brown chow mix. Red collar with
      telephone number written on it in black.
      2. Orion - a white and reddish brown purebred Siberian husky, about 70 lbs,
      one tan and one blue eye. Black nylon collar.

      Missing from French and Bailey Roads (near Maxwelton Firestation). Both of
      them are very afraid of strangers and are unlikely to come to anyone. Please
      call us at 579-1770 if you spot one or both of them.

      Thanks.

      Ron Kerrigan

      Maxwelton Valley Gardens
      http://www.whidbey.net/mvg

      Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
      http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

      Join the Whidbey Lost Dogs email list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whidbeylostdogs

      Adopt A Friend at http://www.waifanimals.org

      Horse around at http://www.millsequestrian.com