Lost German Shepherd Update

  • scott donham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      I found the dog at Sandy Hook. I have not seen the dog (Norman) since
      yesterday. He is most likely in the Sandy Hook area. If anyone sees HIm
      please let me Know. I did not write the first letter which regarded
      Norman and I'm sorry that the important information of whereabouts was
      not included. Thanks for you interest and concern.