Update found German Sheepard Sandy Hook

  • scott donham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      The German Shepherd is a 7mo. old male whose name is Norman. He came to
      Whidbey Island because his owners in Everette no-longer wanted him. The
      persons to whom he was given had him for a matter of moments before he
      speed off 5 days ago.
      I found Norman with his leash wedged between rocks down by the
      water. He was very hungry, thirsty scared and perhaps a bit ill.
      Norman was well behaved in the house and very eager to ride in the car
      . Unfortunately, i dropped the leash while outside with him and he ran
      off. If someone is able to find him I suggest that they open a car
      door, as it may be the easy to get catch him, otherwise he is skittish.
      It is of my opinion that the persons to whom he was given may not
      be the best place for this scared but sweet guy. If you find him and he
      stays with you then he is yours-- otherwise, contact John McGraw of
      Sandy Hook or Waif Shelter.
      I pray Norman finds who he likes to be with and can stay with
      them.
      Thanks to anyone who can help this waif from Everette.