Missing Black and White Australian Shepher Mix 11/14

  • shortsherriej
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Please help me find Bailey. He evidently went thru our invisible fence this morning ,11/14, sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.

      Bailey is about 70 #, male, neutered, 6 years old. Sweet dog. He has two collars, one the invisible fence collar and his collar with license and other tags. He was probably chasing something and would have gotten a little shock when he went thru the fence and then was unable to come back into the yard. I have searched the woods, road and neighborhood. This is in the Maple Glenn area. I now have the fence turned off so he may return. Would appreciate any word you might have of him. Our phone is 360-321-4676.

      Thank you for your help.

      Sherrie and Chris Short