Re: [whidbeylostdogs] found dog

  • Curtis Bland
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 29, 2001
      Hi. I'm so glad to know it was YOU who found this dog. Dan Esterly, a
      resident near the park, phoned me about 9:45 yesterday to ask if this was
      one of my dogs. Said he had advised "the lady" who found the dog to take it
      to Sunset Kennel. I immediately phoned Sunset, where I board Pikachu, and
      no one had brought the dog in. I am much relieved to hear it did make it to
      WAIF.
      Thanks for taking care of it. Barb

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2002
        Found Jan 1, 6am Scared and wet female Airedale Terrier on my front porch 5074 Mutiny Bay Rd. I presume frightened by the fireworks last night. I will keep her here until WAIF opens tomorrow (my cats are really offended!) I can be called at 331-4564
        Janie

        (This message was forwarded courtesy of FETCH!)

        FETCH!
        Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
        http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

      • FETCH!
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 14, 2003
          12/14/03 Small dog, maybe pekinese mix in Oak Harbor.
          Lisa at The Party Store will hold at the store today and bring home tonight.
          360)675-1093 work
          360)240-1075 home
          FETCH!
          A Wa. State Non-Profit Organization
          360) 321-4049
          www.whidbey.net/fetch

        • Enwright
          Message 4 of 12 , May 30 1:09 PM
            Found male dog looks like a healer, black and white patches, med, about 40
            plus weight. He has brown eyes with a black patch around right eye and a
            cropped tail. Easy going likes to play, found in Useless Bay Colony around
            Mills.Our e-mail is daemisha@..., found 5/30/04
          • WAIF
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31 3:49 PM
              A gentleman called this morning and said he was missing his dog and the
              description matched that of the dog you found. I gave him your e-mail
              address and was wondering if he has contacted you. If it is his dog would
              you please let us know so we can update our reports? Thanks so much for your
              help in finding the dog's owner

              Fawn at WAIF
            • FETCH!
              Message 6 of 12 , May 31 8:51 PM
                Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
                Patricia 360)321-2377

                Has your dog wagged its tail today?
                FETCH!
                www.whidbey.net/fetch
                fetch@...
                360) 321-4049

              • felicia
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
                  Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
                  started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
                  help us all.

                  felicia
                • Sharon
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
                    Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

                  • dkhdirector
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
                      Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
                      Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
                      foster-care this dog until her family is found
                    • Kurt Johnson
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
                        Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
                        Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
                        Today is June 4, 05

                      • pourquois
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                          Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                          near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                          Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.