found dog

  • Ardeth De Vries
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
      FOUND: small, young, female, black lab mix, wearing bright pink collar- white markings on all four feet, small white stripe on chest- no tags or I.D. found on West Beach Rd. near lower parking lot of Josephy Whidbey Park- Friday 9/28- approx. 9:00 A.M. She's been taken to WAIF animal shelter in Coupeville- 678-5816

    • Curtis Bland
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 29, 2001
        Hi. I'm so glad to know it was YOU who found this dog. Dan Esterly, a
        resident near the park, phoned me about 9:45 yesterday to ask if this was
        one of my dogs. Said he had advised "the lady" who found the dog to take it
        to Sunset Kennel. I immediately phoned Sunset, where I board Pikachu, and
        no one had brought the dog in. I am much relieved to hear it did make it to
        WAIF.
        Thanks for taking care of it. Barb

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2002
          Found Jan 1, 6am Scared and wet female Airedale Terrier on my front porch 5074 Mutiny Bay Rd. I presume frightened by the fireworks last night. I will keep her here until WAIF opens tomorrow (my cats are really offended!) I can be called at 331-4564
          Janie

          (This message was forwarded courtesy of FETCH!)

          FETCH!
          Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
          http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

        • FETCH!
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 14, 2003
            12/14/03 Small dog, maybe pekinese mix in Oak Harbor.
            Lisa at The Party Store will hold at the store today and bring home tonight.
            360)675-1093 work
            360)240-1075 home
            FETCH!
            A Wa. State Non-Profit Organization
            360) 321-4049
            www.whidbey.net/fetch

          • Enwright
            Message 5 of 12 , May 30, 2004
              Found male dog looks like a healer, black and white patches, med, about 40
              plus weight. He has brown eyes with a black patch around right eye and a
              cropped tail. Easy going likes to play, found in Useless Bay Colony around
              Mills.Our e-mail is daemisha@..., found 5/30/04
            • WAIF
              Message 6 of 12 , May 31, 2004
                A gentleman called this morning and said he was missing his dog and the
                description matched that of the dog you found. I gave him your e-mail
                address and was wondering if he has contacted you. If it is his dog would
                you please let us know so we can update our reports? Thanks so much for your
                help in finding the dog's owner

                Fawn at WAIF
              • FETCH!
                Message 7 of 12 , May 31, 2004
                  Found 5/31/04 near Goss Lake small male Bassenji? mix. Will contact the shelter tomorrow morning. Meanwhile he's safe and sound here.
                  Patricia 360)321-2377

                  Has your dog wagged its tail today?
                  FETCH!
                  www.whidbey.net/fetch
                  fetch@...
                  360) 321-4049

                • felicia
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
                    Hi, This is felicia again. Blue just wandered into the house as the rain
                    started coming down hard. What a relief!! I'm so glad this site is here to
                    help us all.

                    felicia
                  • Sharon
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 12, 2004
                      Found: Male dog, black with brown/white markings, near Langley Middle School Monday evening, 10-11. Very nice dog. Call to ID. 321-2412

                    • dkhdirector
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 11, 2004
                        Found, Friday 12/10....late afternoon.....on Hwy 20 at Bradshaw
                        Rd....female, golden retriever-type. Seems young. describe.We will
                        foster-care this dog until her family is found
                      • Kurt Johnson
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
                          Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
                          Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
                          Today is June 4, 05

                        • pourquois
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                            Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
                            near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
                            Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.