FOUND Dog - Maxwelton Rd & Hwy 525

  • Ron and Bill @ Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2001
      Adult, (between 5 and 10 pounds), dog that looks like a male Chihuahua mix,
      pink harness, no tags. Brought to WAIF Animal Shelter around 7PM, after seen
      running on highway near So Whidbey High School. If you recognize this dog
      please call the shelter at 360 678-5816. (Leave a message to be returned.)

      Posted by Ron Kerrigan on request of WAIF

      Maxwelton Valley Gardens
      http://www.whidbey.net/mvg

      Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
      http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

      Join the Whidbey Lost Dogs email list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whidbeylostdogs

      Adopt A Friend at http://www.waifanimals.org

      Horse around at http://216.23.78.61
    • WAIF
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2001
        hello guys. our little peke mix was picked up here at the shelter by his
        out of state owners. thanks again.

        joan at waif