Regarding "Lou" having gone missing again....

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Lou or Bighead Lulu, looks like a giant german shepard and is very
      friendly. We live on Tanglewilde/Dolphin off of Bush Pt Rd. She
      could have been gone for up to 3 to 4 hours or just 20 minutes or so,
      as that is when we returned home. Our gates are locked and all of the
      fences are up, so I have no idea how she could have gotten
      out....again....unless someone is letting her out.
      We would appreciate any sightings of her or a call if you picked her up.
      Thanks.