LOST SABLE SHELTIE

  • rk194612
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      Andrew is a 6 year old fat long hair small Sheltie. It is thought he
      was taken from our car at the Oak Harbor Thrift Store or more likely,
      the Library.
      Andrew has recently developed a slight limp for unknown reasons. Our
      major concern besides his welfare is an intolerance to beef among
      other problems. This causes him to kick his ears & shake his head
      frequently, with probably blood shot eyes & sinus problems. This
      causes him to be nippy & somewhat antisocial.
      There is a negotiable reward offered for his return. 360-675-1220