ADMIN Message

  • Ron Kerrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
      Hello and thank you all for joining this email list. Currently there
      are 17 members, so I am hoping you will help recruit others to sign
      up. The more people on the list the greater the chance of a stray dog
      being reunited with its family.

      Although it is included in your welcome message, I would like to
      remind subscribers that when you REPLY to a message that you receive
      from this list, ALL subscribers get a copy. (Best way to check that
      is to look at the To: recipient in your reply.) Since many people are
      flooded with emails, I would like to reduce the number of replies
      going out to everyone. If you want to contact someone who writes an
      email to the list (like this one), please use the writer's email
      address as your To: addressee, unless you actually intend for all
      subscribers to get a copy.(All subscribers should receive LOST, FOUND
      and SIGHTED messages.)

      Any questions, please feel free to contact me at mvg@... or
      the address that this email came from.

      Ron Kerrigan
      Clinton
    • Ron and Bill @ Maxwelton Valley Gardens
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2001
        I would like to suggest that subscribers to this email list add the address
        for the group to their address book. If you need to post a message, you may
        not want to try and figure out how to do so, but if you add an item called
        Whidbey Lost Dogs and list this email address:
        whidbeylostdogs@yahoogroups.com it will be handy.

        Ron Kerrigan

        Maxwelton Valley Gardens
        http://www.whidbey.net/mvg

        Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
        http://www.whidbey.net/fetch

        Join the Whidbey Lost Dogs email list at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whidbeylostdogs

        Adopt A Friend at http://www.waifanimals.org

        Horse around at http://www.millsequestrian.com