Yorkie female found in Clinton

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      On Wednesday afternoon a female Yorkie wearing a green collar was
      found running down the middle of the road on Deer Lake Road. She ran
      in front of several cars and I stopped to see if she would come.

      She did and I attempted to locate her people for over an hour, with no
      luck.
      She is safe and sound and waiting at WAIF in Coupeville for her people
      to come get her.

      She surely would have been killed with all the fast cars on that road.