Leah is Home

  • Verity Sensano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      We finally found our stolen golden retriever Malia (Leah). It took 6 weeks,
      a lot of searching, $105.00 phone consultation with a pet psychic (money not
      well spent),and mostly being at the right place at the right time. She's
      home and we are so happy to have her back. Athough she seems some what
      traumatized, lost most of her hair, was flea infested and 10 lbs thinner I
      think she'll be fine. It's amazing how a person would steal a dog to neglect
      it. Needless to say Leah was very happy to see us. Thank you for keeping
      your eyes and ears open.

      Verity