Lost yellow lab mix found by owner?

  • whidbeylover
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      Our yellow lab mix that was lost has been found by the old owner. We
      received a call to our signs and ads in the paper, saying this woman
      had found the dog, but it was really her dog and had made it's way
      home. She said she had been in the hospital and the person watching
      the dog had lost the dog and now it wandered home. We tried to ID the
      dog as much as possible, but she eventually just hung up the phone on
      us. So, in the meantime we have left some signs up and the ad in the
      paper, but after a week we have received no other calls of people
      seeing the dog. So, we h ave to believe that this woman is either
      keeping the dog, or it really was her dog. We are sad, but grateful to
      know the dog is ok and being taken care of.