Re: [whidbeylostdogs] missing dog

  • FETCH!
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hansi has been found! Thanks everybody for helping. This 15 year old
      Daschund has had an exciting 72 hours. He was hold up in a bramble patch
      not far from where he went missing and finally started to bark. We're all
      weeping with joy.

      FETCH!
      Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
      www.whidbey.net/fetch
      removed]

      > If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
      > Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
      > yourself to check for your dog. Check out the WAIF web
      > site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
      > shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/dogs/dogs.asp ). If you have found a
      dog, notify the shelters also,
      > as well as other places dog owners may contact
      > (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
      > or other ID on the dog will help return the animal
      > home safely.
      >
      > If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
      message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
      want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
      in a new message you create.