Leah is Still Missing

  • Verity Sensano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      It's been 4 weeks and still no sign of our golden retriever Leah. We are
      offering a $1000.00 reward for her return. She was last seen 6/11/05 near
      Bailey's Corner Store and may have been seen by my daughters classmate on
      6/14/05 on Bailey Rd. right before the turn to Skagit Head. Wherever she is
      we would really like to have her back. Until then, I hope whoever has her is
      taking really good care of her. She likes gravy on her food (homemade people
      gravy) and she has to eat good food for her skin. She loves to go riding,
      and she needs to go swimming when it's hot.She hates yelling so don't scold
      her or argue around her and it's flea and tick season so she needs some
      revolution drops.She also needs to be groomed every couple of weeks. Please
      keep looking, any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank You.

      Verity