bighead lulu is missing

  • chalitsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:50 PM
      Somehow, my old dog Lou escaped from our fenced yard on Bush Pt Road
      and Dolphin Dr. She looks like a giant german shepard and is shy and
      very gentle. She is shedding like mad. She responds to "Lou" or
      "Lulu". If you find her, please call Mark Gaggia at 331-1068 and I
      will come right over and get her. Thanks so much. MG