Lost Cat

  • Martha Folsom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 4:41 PM
      Yes, I know this is the Lost Dogs group, but I have Ron's blessing to list
      my lost cat, as there is no Lost Cats group (Yet!)

      If you are on North Whidbey, please keep an eye out for our lost Orange
      Tabby Manx, male/neutered, "Ranger". He went missing Monday evening. He is
      very friendly. He is currently needing antibiotics twice per day, and that
      has us very concerned. We live in the DeVries Road/Silverlake Road area,
      west of Oak Harbor. Ranger recently had two upper, left side teeth removed.

      Thank you!
      Martha Folsom
      eves: 679-4797
      weekdays: 679-6316

    • Portia
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2006
        I know this is a lost dogs list, but our cat is missing in Useless Bay
        and I don't know there else to ask.

        He's a big (18 lbs), very dark neutered male Siamese named Frodo
        Baggins. No collar but a microchip. He's very shy of strangers, so I
        don't know if he'll come to you if you see him. He's an indoor cat who
        must have sneaked out when guests arrived. He's been missing for about
        4 hours now and we've looked in the neighborhood, to no avail.

        If you see him, please call us at 360-321-4280 or 360-6532-5052.

        Portia McCracken
        Neal Sims
      • trishrose56
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
          My vet suggested I notify you folks, but it looks like you are mostly supporting lost dogs. If you list missing cats, here is my info:

          Wed night (Jul 15th), a screen fell out of my window and my 2 yr old Safari cat got out and I have not seen him since. I live at 604 Broadway in Coupeville, close to Peaceful Valley (7th St), Madrona Way and the Town Park.

          My cat's name is Rafi, he is an exotic hybrid cat, very sweet but will probably become wild if he is on the loose too much longer.

          I have to leave town tonite, I have left articles of clothing with my smell, along with food and water on my porch in hopes that he will return on his own. I also have friends staying at the house so they will be checking regularly.

          But if anyone has found a beautiful, large cat, brown with black stripes and rosettes, an orange tummy and white under the chin...that is my Rafi. He has never been out before and I never had any intention of ever letting him out, so he is declawed in the front.

          My contact numbers are 678-1044, 661-3427, or 914-0508...any help or advice you can provide is greatly appreciated. I have his picture up in the Coupeville Post Office.