Associate Required...

  • ChioKyu-hah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I am Mr.Chio Kyu-Hah,we are a group of business men who deal on import and export raw materials into the canada,america AND europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the canada, america AND europe as well as making payments through you to us.

      Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad. Please contact us for more information. Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
      canada,america and europe.

      Regards,

      Mr.Chio Kyu

      President.

      Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
      - http://yoursite.com