High rates? Not with us! low fixed rate

  • Yong Frederick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 7:46 PM
      Hello,

      We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

      You have been selected for our lowest rate in years...

      You could get over $420,000 for as little as $400 a month!

      Ba(d credit, Bank*ruptcy? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

      To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

      http://www.mt-12-34.com/signs.asp

      Best Regards,

      Ginger Tovar

      to be remov(ed: http://www.mt-12-34.com/deletion.asp

      this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our
      best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove
      or else you will continue to recieve email/s.