lost corgi

  • brookehavencorgis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Alice, a sable corgi female, lost Saturday afternoon in the woods off
      of Saratoga road. Was frightened by a man w/ a non-agressive Rottie X
      on the trail, & bolted when he kept moving at her (& then he wouldn't
      allow me to get in front of him to catch her!)

      She's likely spooked but is generally very sweet & has never been
      scared of lg dogs we've encountered before.

      Signs are being posted, Alice is microchipped but no collar/tags.

      Call 360 221 3254, 221 6393 (lv msg), or the So Whid Animal Clinic
      341 1200