Re: [whidbeylostdogs] missing dog

  • FETCH!
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
      Tues. Aug 28. Missing since the morning from Bayview Corner area. 15 year
      old male Doxie. Partially blind and deaf. Visiting from Calif. with purple
      collar and Calif. I.D. Please contact Joyce at 321-5288 or Pat at 321-2377
      with any info.

      FETCH!
      Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
      www.whidbey.net/fetch

      > If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
      > Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
      > yourself to check for your dog. Check out the WAIF web
      > site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
      > shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/dogs/dogs.asp ). If you have found a
      dog, notify the shelters also,
      > as well as other places dog owners may contact
      > (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
      > or other ID on the dog will help return the animal
      > home safely.
      >
      > If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
      message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
      want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
      in a new message you create.

      > Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
      > www.whidbey.net/fetch

    • FETCH!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
        Hansi has been found! Thanks everybody for helping. This 15 year old
        Daschund has had an exciting 72 hours. He was hold up in a bramble patch
        not far from where he went missing and finally started to bark. We're all
        weeping with joy.

        FETCH!
        Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
        www.whidbey.net/fetch
        removed]