Still Lost or Stolen

  • Verity Sensano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      We still haven't heard any word on our missing Golden Retriever Leah. We
      have been searching everywhere and it seems she has fallen off the earth.
      Nobody has seen hide nor hair of her. We have flyers out, all of our friends
      and family are looking, I've been calling WAIF on a regular basis and no one
      knows where she is. I know she didn't run away because she's not a wanderer,
      I know she didn't get hit by a car because I would have found her on the
      side of the road, I know a cyote didn't eat her because she she does not go
      into the woods (she is very timid) so that brings me to the conclusion that
      somebody may have taken her and the fact that she had on a collar and tags
      in a residential area makes me think that they have stolen her. This is very
      distressing. Any of you pet lovers out there know what I mean. It's like a
      member of your family has been kidnapped. I have read the postings on this
      site and have seen that alot of dogs our found even the ones that do wander
      and have no collars or tags. But my dog that is in her neighborhood
      (possibly in her own driveway) wearing her collar and tags steps off the
      porch into a black hole and is never seen again? Sounds kinda fishy to me.
      So please, please, please if you have any information on her or even if the
      guy down the street says he found a stray or got her from WAIF, or if
      someone in your neighborhood all of a sudden has an adult reddish golden
      retriever, anything at all would be appreciated. We miss her very much.
      Thank You