RE: Lost Dog Alert

  • Judy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      My mother rescued a small black and white border
      collie/ found hanging around the corner of Bayview
      Road and Lakeview Road - she was hanging around from
      before 1:00 today until 5:00p when my Mom rescued her
      -

      Female, appears to be fairly young, around 25 lbs -
      very sweet and well mannered - black collar, no tags
      (shame on the owner!!!) SEE ATTACHED PHOTO

      Call Judy at 341 2461 or Winnie 341 4712 or email.

      Judy Wheeler
      360 341 2461