Found Chihuahua

  • Girl Island
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      Thanks to all who responded about the Oak Harbor
      chihuahua. I talked with the woman who found the dog
      on Maxwelton. She had spoken with the owner of the
      missing chihuahua from North Whidbey. Sadly, that dog
      is a four-year-old male and is still missing.

      She has also spoken to both island shelters with no
      results. She fears the dog may have been dumped.

      Meanwhile, on the positive side, the lady tells me the
      found female (who the vet speculates is older) is
      being pampered and seems to be starting to settle in a
      little.

      If anyone learns of a missing white female chihuahua,
      please call her directly at (360) 579-5757.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/