Lost Golden Retriever

  • Verity Sensano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      If anyone has seen our dog Malia could you please let us know. She was last
      seen on Saturday 6/11/05 near Bailey's Corner Store. She is a reddish color
      and answers to the name Leah. She has a black leather collar with tags and
      is very friendly. So if you know of her whereabouts could you please call
      Bobby or Verity or Layla or Bobbo. 360-579-2080 or 360-579-2447