Found Dog - Mini Dachshund

  • jkmjomo04
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      This past Friday [10 June 05] I returned home to find a min Dachshund
      on my deck: female, no collar, probably about 3-4 years old, and she
      has had pups in the past. I live in the woods off of Coles Rd. near
      525. She was tired, hungry, and thirsty, but in remarkably good shape
      overall. Once rested, fed, and watered she has blossomed -- a really
      sweet, smart, well-mannered [house-broken], affectionate, and
      attentive
      little dog. If she is yours, or you know her people, please call me
      at
      360.221.2095. She deserves to be home with her family [although I am
      enjoying her visit].

      Thank you!

      JK Morrison