found dog

  • Kurt Johnson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hi, I'm posting this message for a friend who has a lost dog at her place. It is a young female possibly a lab great dane mix and is black. This dog and another came to her yard yesterday the other one is now gone. But if you are missing a dog of this descrption call 331-7758 . This is the Freeland area East Harbor Road.
      Hope you find your dog, Beth Johnson
      Today is June 4, 05

    • pourquois
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
        Elderly Male Tricolor Australian Shepherd : Found evening of July 5, 2008 on East Harbor Rd
        near Freeland, Whidbey Island. Will take to WAIF (7/6/08) at noon tomorrow.
        Contact Sue Taves 360-730-1440.