Lost English Collie

  • Martha Folsom
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      I am sending this on behalf of friends. Their male English
      Collie "Dakota" has been missing from North Whidbey, L&M Acres area
      (off Crescent Harbor Road), since Wednesday afternoon, 5/25/05. They
      recently moved from the Dugualla Bay area, and think Dakota may be
      trying to go "home". He is an English Collie, primary colors are black
      and white with some brown on his face, good temperment, never meets
      a "stranger", loves other animals. He may have on a red collar, no
      tags. He is one of the Camano Island collie "rescues".