Admin Message for WhidbeyLostDog subscribers

  • Maxwelton Valley Gardens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      We've all noted an increase in spam to this list recently. I have also seen
      about 5 people un-subscribe.

      Unfortunately there isn't much I can do to stop spam and still have the list
      be effective. It can be set up that all messages have to be approved by me,
      but that would delay any listing for hours or maybe for a day -- and since
      it's often critical to get the word out fast, I don't want to turn that
      function on.

      Please be patient and just delete the nonsense when it arrives. I do not
      allow attachments to be distributed via the list, so that reduces the
      chances of a virus slipping through. Hopefully you will never need the list,
      but it's here, and only effective if lots of people stay with it.

      Ron Kerrigan