missing dog

  • cinlor
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
      Our dog Jada disappeared from our fenced yard this a.m. around 8:40 - 9:00 a.m. She was out by herself, and has never escaped frm the yard before, and we can't figure out how she would have. She is black, about 40 pounds, about 11-12 years old, although very sprightly. She's a mix. Long tail, eyes kind of close together. Very responsive and friendly.

      We live at 1225 E Bush Point Road, close to 525. If you see her, please call at 331.8716.

      We are puzzled and heartbroken.

      Lori Magnuson
      Cindy Gist

    • cinlor
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
        Well, now that my neighbors know my screaming out a name for 7 hours could
        wake the dead, one of the neighbors brought her back!

        Thanks!

        > Our dog Jada disappeared from our fenced yard this a.m. around 8:40 - 9:00
        a.m. She was out by herself, and has never escaped frm the yard before, and
        we can't figure out how she would have. She is black, about 40 pounds, about
        11-12 years old, although very sprightly. She's a mix. Long tail, eyes kind
        of close together. Very responsive and friendly.

        > We live at 1225 E Bush Point Road, close to 525. If you see her, please
        call at 331.8716.

        > We are puzzled and heartbroken.
        >
        > Lori Magnuson
        > Cindy Gist

        > If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
        > Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
        > yourself to check for your dog. Check out the WAIF web
        > site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
        > shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/dogs/dogs.asp ). If you have found a
        dog, notify the shelters also,
        > as well as other places dog owners may contact
        > (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
        > or other ID on the dog will help return the animal
        > home safely.
        >
        > If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
        message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
        want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
        in a new message you create.

        > Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
        > www.whidbey.net/fetch

      • FETCH!
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
          Tues. Aug 28. Missing since the morning from Bayview Corner area. 15 year
          old male Doxie. Partially blind and deaf. Visiting from Calif. with purple
          collar and Calif. I.D. Please contact Joyce at 321-5288 or Pat at 321-2377
          with any info.

          FETCH!
          Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
          www.whidbey.net/fetch

          > If you have lost your dog, don't forget to contact
          > Animal Shelter on the Seaplane Base. Visit the shelters
          > yourself to check for your dog. Check out the WAIF web
          > site to see if you recognize a dog currently at the
          > shelter ( http://www.waifanimals.org/dogs/dogs.asp ). If you have found a
          dog, notify the shelters also,
          > as well as other places dog owners may contact
          > (like the veterinary clinics.) A dog license tag
          > or other ID on the dog will help return the animal
          > home safely.
          >
          > If you use the REPLY function in your email program to respond to a
          message from this list, all members of the list will see your reply. If you
          want to reply to one specific message poster, please use their email address
          in a new message you create.

          > Has Your Dog Wagged Its Tail Today?
          > www.whidbey.net/fetch

        • FETCH!
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
            Hansi has been found! Thanks everybody for helping. This 15 year old
            Daschund has had an exciting 72 hours. He was hold up in a bramble patch
            not far from where he went missing and finally started to bark. We're all
            weeping with joy.

            FETCH!
            Free Exercise Time for Canines and their Humans
            www.whidbey.net/fetch
            removed]